°° COME IN - NOW !!! °°

Hi there.

fabia has made an awesome new hair called kira . comes with hairstyler and nice color huds. my skin is marilou from ds´elles, which i´ll show you in my next pic as close up again.
my outfit is from meva and my heels from vanilla bae.

check please all my informations after my pic.

thanks .
.poca.


.. come in - now !!! ..

:: HAIR ::. 
FABIA MESH HAIR
KIRA
Styler Hud includet
BOOBSVersion includet 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook


❤❤❤

.:: Chastity Belt ::.
-MEVA-
Top/BELT
.. Maitreya fit
!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Blog Flickr Facebook MP


❤❤❤




.:: BOOTS ::.
VANILLA BAE
Alexis Boots
StripMe Collection
Metallic, Latex & Leather Hud driven

!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace FB FLICKR






.:: HEAD ::. 
Catwa Catya 





.:: SKIN ::. 
DS'ELLES- 
Marilou
  (Catwa - wearing Catya - Skin is made on Kimberly)
wearing Soleil Tone
.. Maitreya, Omega Body Applier 
6 Skintones available

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace




.:: SHAPE ::.
LILO´S FIT
Claire
for Catwa Catya  & Maitreya
2 Sizes 

!!!THX!!!   MAINSTOREFLCKRFACEBOOK


.:: BODY ::.
Maitreya Lara 4.1

Kommentare