°° I WILL GUIDE YOU °°

hello there..

here i am with my bestie suzi with the new kimono outfit from me sew sexy . i stick the post from her here and you can give her an fav on flickr here. thanks <3

i am wearing hair from sintiklia, dress as said from mss and a skin from amara beauty. my nails are from gorgeous dolls and a hairpiece from lode..

i would love to make a pic again with you my dear suzi <3

happy shopping all together,

.poca.




.. i will guide you ..

:: What I wear :: 

.:: HAIR ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
Makoto
bangs are includet and a view to mix.. 

awesome new texture !!

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace


❤❤❤


.:: Dress ::.
Me Sew SEXY
Kimono Dress
8 colors 
maitreya fit 

!!! THX !!! ♥  Flickr Facebook MarketPlace

❤❤❤


.:: NAILS ::.
GORGEOUS DOLLS
Simple Pleasures (Gyaru Gyal) 
 Maitreya Bento Hands





.:. HEADPIECE :: .
LODE
 Hibiscus [light violet]




.:: HEAD::.
Catwa
UMA 



❤❤❤ 


.:: SKIN :..
Amara Beauty
Kellie
Catwa applier
7 Skintones
Body appliers in mainsore available

Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Omega Body Applier available

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MARKETPLACE



❤❤❤

.:: Body ::.
Maitreya Lara 
v4.1

❤❤❤

Kommentare