°° JENNY °°

hello ... :))

Altamura did an really nice job with that Mesh Head and i did an Advertising Picture for the Store :)

i wear exile hair, 7 deadly skin skin spring for springfair and my lovely heartsdale jewellery miss daisy necklace. i love that one. also i did my shape for it and i wear an lode headpiece ...

see all my credits after my pic.

.poca.


.. Jenny ..

.:: H A I R ::. 
- EXILE -
Live and Lern
10 Color Huds availbale
.. normal Size & L Size for Boobs

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook

❤❤❤

.:: J E W E L R Y  ::.
HEARTSDALE JEWELLERY 
Miss Daisy Set pink
Earrings, Necklace, Rings
hud driven
3 colors 


!!! THX !!! ♥ mainstore  Marketplace  Flickr

❤❤❤


.:: H E A D P I E C E ::.
LODE 
Hibiscus pink 




.:: H E A D ::. 
- ALTAMURA -
JENNY 
Bento  Mesh Head
( Omega ready )

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace 





.:: S K I N ::.
- 7 Deadly S{k}ins 
SPRING
Tone: pineapple
Body Applier Omega Caramel 2017 Version
SHAPE Guusje 7 Deadly S{k}ins


!!! THX !!! ♥ 7 DS ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace




.:: B O D Y  ::. 
- ALTAMURA -
Sofia Headless

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace 

❤❤❤

.:: SHAPE ::.
B(U)Y ME 
Shape Jenny


❤❤❤

Kommentare