°° NEON NIGHTLIFE °°

hi there..

today i wanna show you the Mia Bento Mesh Head from Ga.Eg, with the new Elvi Skin from Lumae and beautiful hair from sintiklia. also i wear an tattoo from aurica store and my outfit is from meva beside those real nice rings & nails from realevil..

read all important informations after my pic as always :))

i hope you like my work..

with love and happy shopping ...

.poca.


.. neon nightlife ..

.:: H A I R  ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
XIA
12 color huds
hairstyler hud 

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace

❤❤❤


.:: T A T T O O  ::.
.:AS:. 
aurica store
SOLEILA

!!! THX !!! ♥ MP FLICKR BLOG 



.:: O U T F I T ::.
-MEVA-
Nova Jumper
with harness 
.. with hud
.. Maitreya fit

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Blog Flickr Facebook MP

.:: N A I L S / R I N G S ::.
REALEVIL
Witchy rings & Nails set 
30% off 
Maitreya, Slink, Tutys, 

!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore  Flickr  Facebook

❤❤❤

.:: H E A D ::.
- GA.EG - 
MIA
 Bento Mesh Head
wearing skintone 05
HUD DRIVEN
with 7 skins, make up and hairbase / brow options 
alpha section
lashes section
omega compatible 


!!! THX !!! ♥   MAINSTOREFLICKRMP



.:: S K I N ::.
Lumae 
Elvi
@MAINSTORE 
Omega Applier for Ga.Eg & Laq Heads
 wearing T6

 !!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace Mainstore Flickr


.:: B O D Y  ::.
Maitreya Lara 4.1


Kommentare