°° RUSH °°

hi my lovelies,

my outfit today is so sweet, i wont take it off honestly :)
i wear the nice Mia Bento MEsh head from Ga.Eg and the lingerie from lybra. this hair is from fabia and my awesome looking jewellery is from shanghai. my tattoo is from aurica store..

check out all my infos after my pic.

with love ...

.poca.


.. rush ..

.:: HAIR ::. 
FABIA MESH HAIR
HOPE
2 Options to wear
with Hairstyler
Chest Version includet 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook


❤❤❤

.:: LINGERIE ::.
LYBRA 
Honey
Freya - Hourglass - Maitreya Fitmesh

!!! THX !!! ♥  WEBSITE FACEBOOK  FLICKR  MAINSTORE



.:: TATTOO ::.
.:AS:. 
aurica store
EMMI


!!! THX !!! ♥ MP FLICKR BLOG MAINSTORE 


 

.:: JEWELLERY ::.
SHANGHAI
BOGA
Jewellery Set with Earrings and Necklace in 5 Colors.


!!! THX !!! ♥  MAINSTORE 

❤❤❤

.:: HEAD ::.
- GA.EG - 
MIA
 Bento Mesh Head
wearing skintone 05
HUD DRIVEN
with 7 skins, make up and hairbase / brow options 
alpha section
lashes section
omega compatible 


!!! THX !!! ♥   MAINSTOREFLICKRMP


❤❤❤

.:: BODY ::.
Maitreya Lara 4.1

Kommentare