°° STAND BY ME °°

Hi there..

here comes ZOE. - the new vista animations mocap bento mesh head. it comes in this time with an huge AO, and very cool animations. therefor i did an video for you, to show you, how lovely the head looks and of course, how the ao works and looks...

also i am showing here the nice jewellery from heartsdale jewllery, an tattoo from Mac design and lingerie in leather from vanilla bae. in my video i also wear vanilla bae boots, which you can find at the shoetopia event . which i am better not visit, because, i dont have so much money atm :)))


i also wear very nice hair, thats suits my outfit very well in my opinion and i have found some really nice earring piercings from realevil, which i will show you up in my next blogposts again.

my nails with rings are again from realevil for ebento this month .. :)

so.. as always, please take a look at my credits, to find all important infos about my outfit, as well my link to youtube, if you interested, to see my video :)

with love and happy shopping


.poca.


.. stand by me ..

.:: H A I R ::. 
- VANITY HAIR - 
REALMS
@Dollhouse Event
9 Color HUDS 
2 versions in the pack


 !!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore Flickr Marketplace


.:: J E W E L R Y ::.
HEARTSDALE JEWELLERY 
Angelina Set
3 colors 


!!! THX !!! ♥ mainstore  Marketplace  Flickr

❤❤❤


.:: T A T T O O ::.
[M]AC 
Design & Textures Tattoo

!!! THX !!!  Mainstore

❤❤❤

.:: B O O T S ::.
((only to see in my video ))
VANILLA BAE
KAYA OTK BOOTS 
HUD DRIVEN 
Maitreya,  Belleza, Slink rigged
Materials and Non materials version includet, 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace FB FLICKR Mainstore

❤❤❤

.:: L I N G E R I E ::.
VANILLA BAE
LUCIA 
Bra & Panties can be worn seperatly
Hud driven
STRIPME COLLECTION 
Maitreya,  Belleza, Slink rigged
Materials and Non materials version includet, 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace FB FLICKR Mainstore


.:: N A I L S / R I N G S ::.
REALEVIL
Witchy rings & Nails set 
30% off 
Maitreya, Slink, Tutys, 

!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore  Flickr  Facebook


.:: E A R P I E R C I N G S::.
REALEVIL
Miriam Set 
you can modify them via edit mode
edit linked parts

!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore  Flickr  Facebook




.:: H E A D  :: .
VISTA ANIMATIONS

Z O E


Mocap Bento Mesh Head 
Hud driven
3 Skins preset 
with and no brow options
make up includet
shapes includet

wearing YS&YS Skin from the Hud
Tone 3
with her shape / browshape as well


!!! THX !!! ♥  MAINSTORE



.:: B O D Y ::.
Maitreya 
Lara 4.1


.:: P O S E ::.
Mila Poses
Gift poses Pack II


!!! THX !!! ♥  FLICKR   




it would be great, if you have the time and give my video / picture in flickr an fav .. :)

Kommentare