°° FORREST MAGIC °°

Hello everyone.. :)

today i made an pic with an beautiful outfit .. this head is from laq named bree, the body is from tonic, and my outfit is from LIC. and my headpiece from lode, with the beautiful hair from sintiklia.

i did this picture as an advertising pic for TONIC and this pic will be found in the TONIC Mainstore.

see all my important informations after this pic, as always.

with love .. .


.poca.


..Forrest Magic ..

.:: H A I R  ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
ALMA
12 color huds
hairstyler hud 
with 3d hairbase


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace

❤❤❤

.:: H E A D P I E C E ::.
LODE 
Head Accessory -
Clover 
Dual Color 
RARE



❤❤❤

.:: B O D Y P I E C E  ::.
L.I.C.
Lyndy in Chains
Goldstandard
worn in black
3 standard colors 
infinity color hud available 
wearing the complete Set


!!! THX !!! ♥ Flickr 

❤❤❤


.:: H E A D ::.

LAQ 
Mocap Bento Mesh Head 3.o

B R E E


Hud driven
Mainstore Release 
Shape includet
wearing tone 2 from Bree skintone set




!!! THX !!! ♥ MainstoreFlickrFacebook


.:: B O D Y  ::. 
- TONIC -
F I N E Beauty Body (V. 4.1)
 & Bento Mesh Hands 
Body (with hands & feet full Omega ready)
Feet are Slink Feet fit, you can wear all Slink High Feet Shoes & of course Tonic Shoes
Feet in high, med & flat 
Tonic Bento Nails for Tonic Bento Hands available

!!! THX !!!  Mainstore Flickr

❤ 

Kommentare