°° SELFIETIME °°

hey there..

here i ahve an cute outfit for you from vanilla bae, an skin and shape from revoul and hair from sintiklia. my jewellery is from supernatural and my rings are from codex. if you want this lovely tattoo, you can get it from carol g. where..?? look into my credits after my pic as always.


with love and happy shopping..

.poca.


.. selfietime ..

.:: H A I R  ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
Mike
GROUPGIFT
12 color huds
hairstyler hud 
with 3d hairbase


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace



.:: T A T T O O  ::.
- CAROL G. - 
NORD
black
2 colors..
 Applier for : 
Slink, Signature, TMP, Belleza, Omega,



!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace


❤❤❤


.:: E A R P I E R C I N G S::.
REALEVIL
Miriam Set 
you can modify them via edit mode
edit linked parts

!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore  Flickr  Facebook

❤❤❤

.:: J E W E L R Y ::. 
- SUPERNATURAL -
Bianca set
@Cosmopolitan
4 Colors to choose
Earrings & Necklace Set

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace 

❤❤❤


.:: J E W E L L E R Y  on H A N D S ::.
CODEX
Hud driven 

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  MArketplace

❤❤❤

.:: S W I M S U I T ::.
VANILLA BAE
Sophia Swimsuit
solid colors hud
pattern hud
Hud driven
STRIPME COLLECTION 
Maitreya,  Belleza, Slink rigged
Materials and Non materials version includet


!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace FB FLICKR Mainstore


.:: H E A D  ::.
Catwa Catya
V 3.0

Mainstore



.:: S K I N ::.
REVOUL 
ALEXA
Mainstore Release
Catwa Applier
wearing tone 3

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Marketplace  Flickr


.:: S H A P E ::.
REVOUL 
Alexa 
Mainstore release
Catwa Catya Shape


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Marketplace  Flickr




.:: B O D Y ::.

Maitreya Lara 

v4.1


❤ 



.:: P O S E ::.
GINGERFISH Poses
Kiss my Sass

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore   FLICKR  MP   FACEBOOK





Kommentare