°° THESE DAYS °°

Hello :)

after i took a short break for vacation i am now nack in my sl blogging love and want to show you today an skin from egozy for akeruka cindy head, hair from vanity hair and an outfit from n-uno. my lovely little friend here is from black bantam.

you can find all informations in my credits after my pic..

<3

.poca.


.. these days ..

.:: HAIR ::. 
- VANITY HAIR - 
All about it
9 Color HUDS 
with cap

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr  Marketplace


.::O U T F I T  ::.
N-UNO 
Irma Outfit 
with bra, jacket, slip, skirt or shorts



!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore


❤❤❤


.:: D O G ::.
Black Bantam
My Cutie Applehead Chihuahua 04


!!! THX !!! ♥ Flickr  Marketplace



❤ 



.:: H E A D ::. 
- AKERUKA -

CINDY

MOCAP Bento Mesh Head
with Basic / Main Hud includet Cosmetic
Animation Hud includet
Teeth Hud includet
Shape includet
Skin / Bodyskin includet

all Hud driven


!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE  Flickr 


❤ 



.:: S K I N ::.
EGOZY
 Summer 
(AK Applier )
New bodyapplier
with lipstick 
for AK Heads Only.

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MP




.:: B O D Y ::.
-Maitreya - 
Lara
V. 4.1

❤ 


Kommentare