°° YOU MAKE ME FEEL °°

Hey there :)

sense event is starting today and i have cool eyes from mila, jewellery from fortuna and hair from Letituier for this event.. also i wear an skin from avenge and a shape from etheral for ebento..

all infos in my credits  <3 .. as always after my pic..

.poca.


.. you make me feel ..

.:: H A I R ::.
LETITUIER
MAKA
5 Hair color packs 


❤❤❤

.:: J E W E L L S ::.
Fortuna 
Magnolia 
Jewellery Set

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore


❤❤❤


.:: HEAD ::. 
Catwa Catya 



.:: E Y E S ::.
MILA
Darya Eyes 
6 mesh Eyes L/ R
Catwa Applier (HUD)

!!! THX !!! ♥ FLICKR STORE



❤❤❤

.:: S K I N  ::.
AVENGE
Jennifer Skin
Catwa Applier
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza Body Applier
5 skintones




❤❤❤

.:: S H A P E  ::.
ETHERAL
Scarlet Shape
with Brows 
for Catwa Catya & Maitreya
Stylecard incl.


!!! THX !!! ♥  Marketplace  Mainstore

❤❤❤

Kommentare