°° IT MAKES ME SMILE TO THINK AT YOU °°

Hello :)

Akeruka has an new head out at MBA.. Elise, which i shown here in my picture. Also is here cool hair which perfect fits my style to the head from sintiklia, jewellery is from heartsdale jewellery...

all near informations in my credits after my pic.

<3

happy shopping ..

.poca.


.. It makes me smile to think at you ..


.:: H A I R  ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
Black Coffee Gacha

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace

❤❤❤



.:: T A T T O O ::.
LETIS TATTOO

MEI

comes in 4 shades
Tattoo System Layers 
Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza Applier


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace WWW Facebook

❤❤❤

.:: J E W E L R Y  ::.
HEARTSDALE JEWELLERY 

Dark Romance


!!! THX !!! ♥ mainstore  Marketplace  Flickr


❤❤❤



.:: H E A D ::. 
- AKERUKA -

ELISE


MOCAP Bento Mesh Head
with Basic / Main Hud includet Cosmetic
Animation Hud includet
Teeth Hud includet
Shape includet
Skin / Bodyskin includet
worn brown eyes from the hud and skin tone 5.
all Hud driven


!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE  Flickr 



❤ 

Kommentare