°° NOT THE SAME °°

Hello out there.

after i have had my rl birthday a few days ago, i am now back with this nice outfit.

check out the credits after my pic.

thanks to all, who take a moment to congratz on my birthday tho <3

.poca.


.. not the same ..

.:: H A I R  ::.
PR!TTY
wearing the rare headband for yuui 

!!! THX !!! FLICKR 



❤❤❤

.:: T A T T O O  ::.
- CAROL G. - 
Black and Color

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace




.:: N E C K L A C E ::.
KUNGLER
 Jaiwen Set

!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore



.:: O U T F I T   ::.
GIZ SEORN 
Sunday Dress
Hud driven
Fitmesh Bodysuit for Belleza, Maitreya & Slink
Hud driven


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook


❤❤❤



.:: N A I L S::.
SLACKGIRL
Bento Mesh Nails
Paradise




❤ 

.:: HEAD ::.
Catwa Catya
V 3.0

Mainstore

❤ 


.:: S K I N ::.

REVOUL 
Sasha
Catwa Applier
wearing Tone RE20
2 new Skintones available

Mainstore/Marketplace Release

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Marketplace  Flickr



.:: S H A P E ::.

REVOUL 
Sasha
Mainstore/Marketplace Release

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Marketplace  Flickr


Kommentare