°° ONE STEP FOR YOU, TO KISS ME °°

hello again..

sintiklia makes so gorgeous hair between the days..
egozy made an fantastic looking skin for catwa catya...
carol g. did this awesome wolf tattoo and my outfit is from promagic.

all important infos ..

after my pic as always <3

with love and happy shopping..

.poca.

.. one step for you, to kiss me ..


.:: H A I R  ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
MOLLY

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace

❤❤❤

.:: T A T T O O  ::.
- CAROL G. - 
Young Wolf
!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace







.:: O U T F I T ::.
Promagic
Juice
@Fetish Fair
Top, Pantys & Heels
(heels are not shown on pic, but here is a sneak peak. <3 )



!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr


.:: NAILS ::.
GORGEOUS DOLLS
Chic & treat
Spiked Claws
wearing for Maitreya Bento Hands Nails Version


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook


❤ 

.:: HEAD ::. 
Catwa Catya 






.:: S K I N ::.

EGOZY
Fenty
With Shape
Catwa Applier
 Catya based



!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MP








.:: B O D Y ::.
Maitreya Lara 
v4.1


❤❤❤

Kommentare