°° TO TOUCH MYSELF °°

Hello out there again..

today i am in a little nothing from vanilla bae for fetish fair, where they are Sponsor in. the farrah bodysuit comes with the collar i also wear and of course with materials and non version. its an non stripable item and it fits for maitreya and slink..

my skin is from amara beauty and it comes as always in  6 skintones, i wear tone caramel in my picture.

this beautiful earrings are from shanghai and my hair is from exile...

take a look into my credits, as always happy shopping.

.poca.


.. to touch myself ..

.:: H A I R ::. 
- EXILE -
Relentless
10 Color Huds availbale
.. normal Size & L Size for Boobs

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook


.:: E A R R I N G S  ::.
SHANGHAI
Milena Earrings 
@Mainstore

!!! THX !!! ♥  MAINSTORE 




.:: L I N G E R I E ::.
VANILLA BAE
Farrah 
Bodysuit and Collar
Vanilla Bae is an Sponsor here
Maitreya, Slink rigged
Materials and Non materials version includet, 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace FB FLICKR Mainstore


.:: H E A D ::. 
Catwa Catya 



.:: S K I N :..
Amara Beauty
Kaylee
Catwa applier
6 Skintones
Body appliers in mainsore available

Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Omega Body Applier available

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MARKETPLACE

❤❤❤

.:: Body ::.
Maitreya Lara 
v4.1

❤❤❤

Kommentare