°° DINNER PARTY °°

Hi again,

here i have the brandnew Glam Dress with Heels from TONIC. I am wearing it with my lovely FINE Body. The dress comes in 12 different color and they all amazing ... the heels are for tonic too, but can be worn with slink high too.
my skin is from 7 deadly skins and my hair from sintiklia.

check all my credits after my pic.

POCA <3


.. Dinner Party at 8 .. hurry hun.. i am ready ...

:: What I wear :: 

.:: HAIR ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
Ira
 Limited Color Hud

!!! THX !!!  Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace



.:: OUTFIT ::.
TONIC
GLAM DRESS
Dress and Heels
Tonic Curvy and Fine Fit
Tonic High and Slink High Fit

!!! THX !!!  Mainstore Flickr



❤❤❤

.:: JEWELRY ::. 

MEVA
Muu Set 

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Blog Flickr Facebook MP



.:: HEAD ::. 
Catwa Catya 




.:: SKIN ::. 
- 7 Deadly S{k}ins 
GUUSJE
Tone: Caramel
Body Applier Caramel 2017 Version
SHAPE Guusje 7 Deadly S{k}ins


!!! THX !!! ♥ 7 DS ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace


.:: BODY ::. 
- TONIC -
FINE Beauty Body
 & Bento Mesh Hands 
Body (with hands & feet full Omega ready)
Feet are Slink Feet fit, you can wear all Slink High Feet Shoes & of course Tonic Shoes
Feet in high, med & flat 
Tonic Bento Nails for Tonic Bento Hands 

!!! THX !!!  Mainstore Flickr

❤ 

Kommentare