°° helloo.. is it me you looking for ?! °°

Hello ... :)))

Lionel Richie ..  one of my favorite singers.. love this song..
so i am wearing here a beautiful dress from Vanilla bae, skin from 7 Deadly Skins and my new Jennifer Bento Mesh Head from GA.EG. my necklace is from finesmith and my hair from fabia <3

Love you all..

.poca.


helloo.. is it me you looking for ?!


.:: HAIR ::. 
FABIA MESH HAIR
BARBARA
Styler Hud includet
BOOBSVersion includet 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook




.:: NECKLACE ::.
Finesmith
China Necklace
@ Marketplace



.:: DRESS ::.
VANILLA BAE
Scarlet Dress & Chains
STRIP MENU
can give access , that anyone can strip your shirt, or only you can strip it.. 

!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace FB FLICKR


❤❤❤ 


❤❤❤ 


.:: HEAD ::.
- GA.EG - 
new JENNIFER Bento Mesh Head
HUD DRIVEN
with 7 skins, make up and hairbase / brow options 
alpha section
lashes section
omega compatible 


!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MP




.:: SKIN ::. 
- 7 Deadly S{k}ins 
NEELTJE 
@eBento - GIFT
Tone: Caramel
Body Applier Caramel 2017 Version


!!! THX !!! ♥ 7 DS ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace

Kommentare