°° YOU CANT TRUST ME °°

hello again ..

now i wanna show you the brandnew tattoo from letis tattoo named zazil for ultra event and the mia fullbento mesh avatar from altamura.
also i wear sintiklia hair bloom and a 7 deadly skin namend angela ..

see all my complet informations after my pic as always :)

i hope you like my picture and would likt to invite you, to give me your fav on my flickr :))

with love ..

.poca.


.. you cant trust me ..

.:: H A I R  ::. 

- SINTIKLIA -
BLOOM
12 color huds
hairstyler hud 

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace

❤❤❤
 

.:: P A S T I E S ::.
VOLUPTAS VIRTUALIS 
GRACE PASTIES
@KINKY EVENT
Hud driven
Maitreya fit

!!! THX !!! ♥   Mainstore Flickr Facebook

❤❤❤

.:: T A T T O O ::.
LETIS TATTOO
Zazil 

comes in 4 shades
Tattoo System Layers 
Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza Applier

!!! THX !!! ♥   Mainstore Flickr Marketplace WWW Facebook

❤❤❤

.:: F U L L B O D Y  (Head & Body) ::.
ALTAMURA

M I A 


Full Bento Head & Body and Hands.
Hands Ao
Head Hud
Body Hud
Omega ready

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace 

!!! THX !!! MAINSTORE

❤❤❤

.:: S K I N ::.
- 7 Deadly S{k}ins 
Angela 
Tone: Caramel
Face & Body Omega Applier 
Caramel 2017 Version


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace



Kommentare