.. can you please forgive me ..

Hi :))

Adam Mesh Body from Absolute Creations Eve&Adam was updated and now.. the adam mesh body has bento hands too. i am wering here the adam mesh head with his body and hair from exile. my shirt is an dollarbie from the marketplace, as also the rose in my hand..

so check all items with their credits after my pic..

.. can you please forgive me, babe ..


.:: HAIR ::. 
- EXILE -
::Exile::Give away your Secrets
10 Color Huds availbale
.. normal Size & L Size for Boobs

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook


.:: HEAD ::. 
- ADAM - 
Adam Mesh Bento Head 
with Expression Hud



❤  

.:: SKIN ::. 
- 7 Deadly S{k}ins 
FIER
Tone: Caramel
Body Applier Caramel 2017 Version

!!! THX !!! ♥ 7 DS ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace


.:: BODY ::. 
- ADAM - 
Adam Mesh Bento Body
with BENTO HANDS !!! NEW !!!


❤❤❤ 

Kommentare