°° NO! YOU CANT HAVE MY SON!!! °°

Hello out there.
My Post / Pic this day is a bit fantasy like.. it says.. no! you cant have my son.. i will fight for him - die for him.. go away.. far away..
so.. i am wearing the new hair from exile, which is found on the C88 event FebRound 2018 and my outfit is from casdael for cosmopolitan, this really nice head is from LAQ - called Neve with her new Skin Cara. it´s awesome how beautiful this looks.. my eyes are from slackgirl and my nails too, namend Karm4 and it is found on the bodyfyEvent. my nice necklace / armlets set is from avaway and it is called rita.

but.. as always..

all important credits about all on my are in my credits after my pic.

happy shopping and until next time..

.poca.


.. you cant have my son !!!

.:: HAIR ::. 
- EXILE -
Long time
10 Color Huds availbale
.. normal Size & L Size for Boobs
Bento version includet

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook




.:: JEWELRY SET  ::. 
- AVAWAY - 
RITA Pearl Necklace 
Maitreya rigged
HUD driven 

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MARKETPLACE WWW

❤❤❤ 


.:: OUTFIT ::.
Casadel
CHI
Maitreya Fit

!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace Flickr 


.:: NAILS ::.
SLACKGIRL
Karm4 Mesh Bento Nails 
@Bodyfy Event
Slink, Maitreya, Tonic, Altamura, Eve, Tuty & Vista Fit
Hud driven



.:: HEAD ::.
Laq Motion Mocap Mesh Head NEVE
Hud driven

Mainstore Release 

!!! THX !!! ♥ MainstoreFlickrFacebook


.:: SKIN ::.
Laq 
Cara
7 skintones 
wearing tone 1.5
with and without Brows
Mainstore Release 

!!! THX !!! ♥ MainstoreFlickrFacebook


.:: EYES ::.
SLACKGIRL
PAOLA
catwa applier / mesh eyes 7 Lelutka applier
Hud driven


❤❤❤

.:: Body ::.
Maitreya Lara 
v4.1

❤❤❤

Kommentare