°° THANK YOU FOR BE BY MY SIDE °°

HI lovelies,

meva did an nice outfit and i did this nice one with my loving friend suzi.
her blogpost for this shot is here to find, as also her flickr.

i wear meva, lumae, firelight and you can find all my infos about my outfit after my pic as always.

thanks for time to read my blog.

.poca.


.. thank you for be at my side ..

.:: HAIR ::.
FIRELIGHT
Tami
9 Color Huds 
Busty version includet
Tint Hud

for WLTB


❤❤❤



.:: DRESS ::.
-MEVA-
Lilly
@ Shiny Shabby
.. with hud
.. Maitreya fit

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Blog Flickr Facebook MP

❤❤❤






.:: RINGS ::.
-MEVA
-HEIDI
.. with hud
.. Maitreya fit
!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Blog Flickr Facebook MP


❤❤❤

.:: HEAD ::.
Catwa Catya
V 3.0

Mainstore

❤ 

.:: SKIN ::.
Lumae 
Catwa Catya  
 wearing T5



 !!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace Mainstore Flickr

❤ 

Kommentare