°° HARPERS FIELD °°

Hi there :)

today i can show you the new skin from deetalez, harper, an cool hair from liquidmoon and an dress from to.kiski. also i show here an tattoo from carol g., and jewellery from elise. my pose is from posesion and those necklaces are from avenge.

see all important infos at my credits after my pics.

with love .. :)

.poca.


.. harpers field ..

.:: H A I R ::.
Lquidmoon
Ellen rocks 

with extra moving parts.

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore



.:: D R E S S ::.
TO.KISKI 
kendra mini dress
fitting sizres for maitreya, belleza, slink


!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace


.:: N E C K L A C E  & E A R R I N G S ::.
AVENGE
Universe Jewellery Set



❤❤❤

.:: R I N G S & B R A C E L E T ::.
ELISE 
Vatinee
Hud driven

!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore  Facebook   Flickr   Flickr Group  Site 

 

.:: T A T T O O  ::.
- CAROL G. - 
Sweet wolf
.. in 4 Shades 
3 colors..
 Applier for : 
Maitreya, Omega, Belleza, Slink, Tmp



!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace


❤ 

.:: N A I L S ::.
SLACKGIRL
ARCANE

Slink, Maitreya, Tonic, Altamura, Eve, Tuty, Ebody & Vista Fit
Hud driven


❤ 


.:: H E A D  ::.
VISTA ANIMATIONS

DIANA 

Mocap Bento Mesh Head 
Hud driven
3 Skins preset 
with and no brow options
make up includet
shapes includet


!!! THX !!! ♥  MAINSTORE


❤ 


.:: L A S  H E S  :: .
VISTA ANIMATIONS
Lashes for Vista Heads
Mitra

!!! THX !!! ♥  MAINSTORE


.:: S K I N ::.
DEETALEZ
HARPER
@Mainstore
VISTA Applier
wearing skintone mediterra
wearing her shape and brow shape
(but with Vista DIANA Head)



.:: B O D Y ::.
Maitreya 
Lara 4.1


Kommentare