°° LETS WAKE MOMMY UP °°

hi guys ..

here i am in my male avi. i show you the altamura MAX avatar, which is an gift on ebento event.
my hair is from kokolores and my tattoo is from carol g.
this awesome baby is from black bantam .. see all my informations after my pic as always.


.poca.


.. lets wake mommy up ..

❤❤❤

.:: H A I R ::.
KOKOLORES
Max





.:: T A T T O O  ::.
- CAROL G. - 
ASGER
black
.. in 4 Shades 
3 colors..
 Applier for : 
Maitreya, Omega, Belleza, Slink, Tmp



!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace


❤❤❤

.:: B A B Y ::.
Black Bantam
Gacha Set
menue driven

!!! THX !!! ♥ Flickr  Marketplace



❤ 

.:: E A R S ::.
SWALLOW
Gauged Ears 
Hud driven
change tattoo / Metals





.:: F U L L B E N T O  Head & Body ::. 
- ALTAMURA -
M A X 
Bento  Mesh Head & Body
( Omega ready )
wearing skin and beard from the hud.

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace 


Kommentare