°° PAUSED °°

Hello :)

today i am wearing an interesting mix of colors. i wear elaine bento mesh head from tonic, as also her tonic fine body. my tattoo is from carol g. again for vanity event and my skin is from ds'elles. this hair is from redmint and my eyes are from slackgirl.
this really nice looking earrings are from swallow and my top is also from tonic.

all important items are detailed listed in my credtis after my pic..

with love..

.poca.


.. paused ..

.:: H A I R ::.
REDMINT 
43'16
6 colorhuds availabe


 !!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore

❤❤❤


.:: T A T T O O  ::.
- CAROL G. - 
LAMI
black
3 colors..
 Applier for : 
Slink, Signature, TMP, Belleza, Omega,



!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace


❤❤❤

.:: E A R R I N G S ::.
SWALLOW
Chic Earrings 
GIFT
Hud driven
change / Metals / Gems 



.:: T O P  ::.
-TONIC - 
Chamois Top
hud driven
Tonic fine and curvy fit


!!! THX !!!  Mainstore Flickr



❤❤❤

.:: H E A D ::. 
- TONIC -
Elaine Bento Mesh Head 


comes with: 
10 Skin presets made by Lumae
Brow Color 
eyes ( you can hide them and wear your own )
lashes
eyeshadow
lipstick
blush

you can blend all layers
you can save and restore the settings on the head 

blink on / off
static poses
animations


!!! THX !!!  Mainstore Flickr



.:: S K I N  ::. 
DS'ELLES- 
AVA
Omega Skin Applier
 wearing NUIT Tone
.. Maitreya, Omega Body Applier 
6 Skintones available

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace



.::E Y E S ::.
SLACKGIRL
NINA Eyes
Mesh Eyes + Hud
Applier for Catwa, akeruka & Lelutka includet.
Hud driven


❤❤❤

Kommentare