°° VEGAS BABY °°

hello :))

here i am again with my lovely friend suzi and we did this nice shot together agian.
we both wear an cute outfit from n-uno, which can be found on the chapter four round may.
my hiar is from vanity hair and my skin from insol. also i wear jewellery from bliensen & maitai and an tattoo from chameleon. my choker is from revoul and my lashes from oohlala.

you can see suzis pic here and her blogpost here.

thanks my dear for doing again this hot with me <3 *hugs*


happy shopping :))

.poca.


.. vegas baby ..

.:: H A I R ::. 
- VANITY HAIR - 
BIG STUFF 
9 Color HUDS 
2 versions in the pack


 !!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore Flickr Marketplace

❤❤❤


.:: T A T T O O  ::.
CHAMELEON
LALIT
 4 intensity

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore

❤❤❤


.::O U T F I T  ::.
N-UNO 
DINA 


!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore


❤❤❤

.:: J E W E L L E R Y  :.
BLIENSEN + MAITAI
Diamante

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE

❤ 




.:: C H O K E R  ::.

REVOUL 
Choker Series 'I' Deluxe 

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Marketplace  Flickr




❤❤❤

.:: H E A D ::.
CATWA
LONA



.:: S K I N   ::. 
- INSOL -
SASHA




Standart System Avatars Layer
Omega System (for face and for body)
Face Applier for Lelutka,Catwa
Body Applier for Belleza,Maitreya

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MP



.:: L A S H E S ::.
OOHLALA
Say my name Lashes
Catwa applier


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore




.:: B O D Y ::. 
Maitreya
Lara
V.4.1



Kommentare