°° CINNAMON °°

heya again..

now i have an pixie haircut from sintiklia which is normally for guys, but i thought, its nice on me  as a girl too.. so.. what do you think?
my skin is the new skin from lumae, which i really love.. its so cute.. my necklace is from tres beau and my outfit from meva .. look at this cute nails, they are from gorgeous dolls and my tattoo is from letis.. my lashes are from arte , even the eyebrows too..

so.. if you want to have some informations more, take a look at my credits, after the pic..

with love and shopping..

until next time..

.poca.


.. cinnamon ..

.:: H A I R  ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
Will 
12 color huds
hairstyler hud 
with 3d hairbase


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace


.:: N E C K L A C E ::.
Tres Beau
kate Set

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore


.:: O U T F I T  ::.

-MEVA-
ERNA
.. Maitreya fit
!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Blog Flickr Facebook MP
❤❤❤

.:: T A T T O O ::.
LETIS TATTOO

MALAIKA
comes in 4 shades
Tattoo System Layers 
Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza Applier


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace WWW Facebook

❤❤❤


.:: N A I L S ::.
GORGEOUS DOLLS
Henna's solitude(Long Coffin/No Alpha)
wearing for Maitreya Bento Hands Nails Version


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook


 

.:: H E A D ::.
Catwa 
Lilly


  





.:: B R O W S ::.
ARTE
Leila Brows
Catwa Applier
Applier for Catwa

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE


❤ 





.:: L A S H E S ::.
ARTE
Natural Lashes
Applier for Catwa

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE


  





.:: S K I N ::.
Lumae 
Catwa Applier
 wearing T5

 !!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace Mainstore Flickr


.:: ANIMATION / POSE ::.
SEMOTION
Female Modeling Bento Poses Set 14

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace

❤❤❤

.:: B O D Y  ::.

Maitreya Lara 

v4.1



❤❤❤

Kommentare