°° IT`S TIME °°

hello lovelies..

here i can show you the new tattoo from letis tattoo, hair from kuni and an new skin from the skinnery. the earrings are from swallow and my nails are from slackgirl.

take a look into my credits.

happy shopping.

.poca.



.. its time..

.:: H A I R ::.
KUNI


!!! THX !!!  Flickr 


.:: T A T T O O ::.

LETIS TATTOO

ANUBIS
Mainstore Release
comes in 4 shades

Tattoo System Layers 
Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza Applier

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace WWW Facebook



❤❤❤



.:: B O D Y  J E W E L S  ::.
GLITZZ
Jewel Set 
@BoundBox
Maitreya Fit 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Flickr Facebook Marketplace


❤❤❤




.:: E A R R I N G S ::.
SWALLOW

GroupGIFT (40L Fee)

!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore


.:: W A T C H ::.
MIDNA
Zara Watch

!!! THX !!! ♥  MP Flickr



❤❤❤



.:: N A I L S::.
SLACKGIRL
Bento Mesh Nails
Joyce
@Bodyfy Event





.:: HEAD ::. 
Catwa Catya 




.:: S K I N ::.
The skinnery
Maye
@COLLARBOR 88 
Bronze Tone

slim

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Flickr 







.:: E Y E S ::.
AUREALIS 
Catwa Applier
Promise Eyes
@PocketShop
Hud @Mainstore

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Flickr


Kommentare