°° ANALU °°

Hi out there...

after i tried for an whole month, how it works, to only post on flickr, i find out, that it is not that blogging experince, i wanted to have or to do.

a few of my designers, i work with, doesnt like that art of work, some loved it.

for me i decided to blog again, how I like it and want to to it with my blog again.

maybe i will do some changes on my blog, but i will blog with my blog again , like this, i was started with.

so.. i hope you will like my work and love my pics like before.

with all my love..

Poca <3


.. Analu ..

°°  Sintiklia - Aurora Hair
°° Akeruka - Analu Bento Mesh Head @Mainstore
°°  Sintiklia - Nessa Necklace @KINKY EVENT
°° Meva - Sora Jacket @ Tres Chic October Round, after that in Mainstore
°° B BOS - Sally Baggy Pants @Sense Event
°° Slackgirl - Nolita Shoes @Limit 8

Kommentare