.. trust me - if you can

Heya :)

INSOL has a great Halloween Gift for you.. Lily Skin is available in Mainstore. My Hair is from sintiklia and my tattoo from carol g, beside a great dress from hypnose and nails from slackgirl ..

check all after my pic. thanks <3


LOVE - POCA


.. trust me - if you can

:: What I wear :: 

.:: HAIR ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
Oona 
99 L during the hunt 
 Limited Color Hud

!!! THX !!!  Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace


.:: NAILS ::.
SLACKGIRL
Gloria Nails V2
Slink, Maitreya, Tonic, Tuty & Vista Fit 

Hud driven




.:: TATTOO ::.
- CAROL G. -  
Black Essense
..wearing black
.. available in 3 Colors - red-white-black
.. in 4 Shades
.. Applier for : Maitreya, Omega, Belleza, Slink, Tmp

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace


.:: DRESS  ::.  
HYPNOSE
Dress Lili
@ Mainstore
infinity color hud

!!! THX !!! ♥ HYPNOSE ♥ Mainstore Marketplace FacebookFlickr

❤❤❤ 

.:: SKIN ::.
- INSOL-
Lily ( CATWA shown on Kathy )
GROUP GIFT FOR HALLOWEEN!!! 
for Catwa Heads 
.. 6 Skintones available
.. Applier for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Omega & Vista

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MP 

❤❤❤ 


Kommentare