°° WAIT FOR ME °°

Hello :))

Sintiklia did a whole remake with her hair textures. look at those textures. i LOVE THEM !! it´s unbelieveable real and soooo really awesome.. i really love it..

i wear here the Sintiklia  LEDA hair for the new hairology round of december ..

my skin is from amara beauty - called Esmee and i wear tone 05.

My septum is from GA.EG and will be found on the eBento Event for dec.

this off shoulder top is from moz design and my nails are from gorgeous dolls.

read all infos after my pic..

LOVE .poca.


.. wait for me ..

:: What I wear :: 

.:: HAIR ::. 
- SINTIKLIA -
LEDA
@ HAIROLOGY 
5 bangs styles
style hud
awesome texture !!!


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace


❤❤❤

.:: TOP ::.
MOZ DESIGNS
Gabriel Sweater 
fitted Mesh for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, tonic and eve.
Hud driven


!!! THX !!! ♥  MAINSTORE  FLICKR 

❤❤❤

.:: SEPTUM ::. 
- GA.EG - 
Arabesque Piercings (Unrigged) - Septum


!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MP




.:: NAILS ::.
GORGEOUS DOLLS
Feeling Myself (Iced Diva Talonz)
for MaitreyaBento Hands


❤ 

.:: HEAD::.
 CATWA CATYA
Shape my own

❤ 


.:: SKIN ::.
AMARA BEAUTY
ESMEE
8 Skintones 
Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Omega Body Applier available

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MARKETPLACE


Kommentare