°° VIVIEN °°

Hello again out there :)

now i have an fantastic look for you..
maybe for a beach , or an clubnight.. however, it looks great..

here i have an bikini with sarong from vanilla bae, a skin from egozy and hair from truth.
my jacket is from voluptas virtualis and my belly jewellery from avaway.

see all infos after my pic..

happy shopping :))

.poca.


.. Vivien ..

.:: H A I R ::.
TRUTH
Loni
found on marketplace




.:: S W I M S U I T & Sarong ::.
VANILLA BAE
Vivien 
Hud driven
STRIPME COLLECTION
Maitreya fit wearing here


!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace FB FLICKR Mainstore



.:: J A C K E T ::.
VOLUPTAS VIRTUALIS 
ROWAN
@Equal 10
Hud driven
Maitreya fit

!!! THX !!! ♥   Mainstore Flickr Facebook

❤❤❤ 

.:: B E L L Y   P I E R C I N G ::. 
- AVAWAY - 
Butterfly Belly Jewells
maitreya Fit

HUD driven 

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MARKETPLACE WWW


❤❤❤

.:: H E A D ::.
GENUSPROJECT
Beta Head
Full Bento / Mocap Mesh Head



❤❤❤

.:: S K I N ::.
EGOZY
Ariana
New bodyapplier
Genus Project APPLIER

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MP


.:: B O D Y ::.
Maitreya Lara 
v4.1


❤❤❤

Kommentare