°° FESTIVAL TIME °°


Hi there ..


is someone interested in have some information about my outfit?
yes? 
cool..!

as always you can find all information after my pic :)))


.poca.


.. Festival time ..

.:: HAIR ::. 
- VANITY HAIR - 
i let u have it
9 Color HUDS 

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr  Marketplace




.:: E A R R I N G S ::.
AUREALIS 
Statement Earrings
hud driven


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Flickr




.:: O U T F I T   ::.
GIZ SEORN 
Arwen Outfit
wearing the Rare Gypsy Version for Maitreya
Fitmesh Bodysuit for Belleza, Maitreya & Slink


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook


❤❤❤


.:: H E A D ::. 
Catwa Catya 



.:: S K I N  ::. 
DS'ELLES- 
Jahia SKIN 
@ Vanity Event
wearing Soleil Tone
.. Maitreya, Omega Body Applier 
6 Skintones available

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace





.:: E Y E S ::.
AUREALIS 
brume Eyes
catwa eyes applier



!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Flickr



.:: B o d y ::.

Maitreya Lara 
v4.1


❤❤❤
.:: L E M O N - J U I C E ::.
MishMish
@Marketplace

❤❤❤


Kommentare