°° MORNING LOVE °°

hi love :))

here i am again in the morning and show you my outfit with vanilla bae and carol g., with olive and insol and also gorgeous dolls..

see all my infos after my pic..


.. morning love ..

.:: HAIR ::.
Olive
The flower Hair 
wearing the rare one with color from the crazy glitter color hud 


❤❤❤
 

.:: T A T T O O  ::.
- CAROL G. - 
Male Tattoo
 Applier for : 
Omega, Belleza, Slink, Tmp
 omega


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace


.:: L I N G E R I E ::.
VANILLA BAE
Alicia Outfit Gacha 
Bra & Panties can be worn seperatly
Robe can worn seperatly
Hud driven
STRIPME COLLECTION 
Maitreya,  Belleza, Slink rigged
Materials and Non materials version includet, 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Marketplace FB FLICKR Mainstore

❤❤❤


.:: N A I L S ::.
GORGEOUS DOLLS
Henna's solitude(Squares - No Alpha)
wearing for Maitreya Bento Hands Nails Version


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook


 

.:: H E A D  ::.
CATWA
LONA




.:: S K I N   ::. 
- INSOL -
Alice
wearing RARE Tone creme


!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MP



.:: B O D Y ::.

Maitreya Lara 

v4.1

❤❤❤

Kommentare