°° RACHAHEL °°


Hi guys..

today i want to write a bit to my outfit ..

this skin is called Jolene, as my daughter is named the same way, just different version.(Joleen - she is 1,5 years old :)  ) and it comes from  spicy bodyshop. i really love the look with this skin. i took the medium omega applier and the golden tone, for the genus classy head.. and as i saw the gorgeous highlighter palette from spicy bodyshop too, it is must have btw, i took this to complete this look in the face. i love it.

the necklace, from avaway is one of my favorites for this romantic look, as even the nails from slackgirl.

i wear my amazing Tonic Curvy body here and for this gorgeous body i wear the dress from lindy in chains, called rachaehel. it's because i named my look like this dress.

last but really not least is my lovely hair from iconic, one of my newer sponsors , which i really love.


°°°°°


so..

something really personal here. maybe someone is interested..

i have an little down atm. feeling lost in my work as blogger. time ago i have more views and favs on flickr, more response on my work on facebook. it seems like i doing something wrong, because i never got so less favs and views. of course, i am doing blogging for me, its my creative time of the day, but of course, all of us need the favs and views for new sponsors. i do have enough followers, alsmost 4k.. but something went wrong. maybe it is just an moment in my timeline.. maybe i am not that good, to get more views. am i boring? what i am doing..? pictures boring.. i dont know what it is. it took me down and there i am atm. i know it will be better some day, but.. ya..

thought i can write it down here, because no one read my blog anyway ^^

so .. thanks for reading my wining.. ^^

<3 poca.


.. Rachahel ..

Hair: Iconic - Treya Hair @Mainstore
Head: Genus Project - Classic Bento Mesh Head @Mainstore
Skin: Spicy - Jolene Skin . Genus Applier . Medium Tone Palette @Mainstore & Marketplace
Highlighter : Spicy Blush and Highlighter Set @TheMakeOver Room
Necklace: Avaway - Kaiko Necklace
Nails:  Slackgirl  - Nevaska Nail @TrunkShow
Dress:  L.I.C. Lindy in Chains - Rachahel Dress . comes with heels @Mainstore
Pose:  Semotion - bento Model Poses Set 46 @Mainstore








.. Rachahel Portrait  ..


Kommentare