°° REALLY NEED A DRINK NOW °°

Welcome to SKIN FAIR 2o19 !!

I am an proud Blogger for the SKIN FAIR this year.
As i see it as a pleasure to blog so much awesome items, i wanted to start with an thanks to all participating stores and of course the both important ones, who are presenting the SkinFair.

Those are LAQ & PaleGirlProductions.

So lets get starting with the asian breathed head Coco from Tonic. Tonic is also a Sponsor of SkinFair. I used the hudown skin in tone 4.
The shape i made for myself.

The second item in my first blog for Skinfair are from The Crone and it is the Eyeshadow i worn here. The shadow comes in 8 Tones and they are for Catwa, lelutka and omega heads.

Not to forget my other awesome items i worn here for my pic.

I wear great Hair from Iconic, my Outfit is from Giz Seorn and my Salamander and my Nails are from Dreamlight, with i worn with my Slink Hourglass Body.

I hope everyone have Fun on the upcoming Skinfair !!!

Hope to see you there guys <3

Love you all..

POCA



.. really need a dring now ..

Hair: Iconic - Letoya @TLC
Head: TONIC - COCO Bento Mesh Head @SkinFair 2019
Eyeshadow: The Crone - Soft Sparkle Eyeshadow . Catwa/lelutka/Omega Appliers . @SkinFair 2019
Outfit: Giz Seorn - Grace Outfit . Belleza/Maitreya/Slink @Fameshed
Salamanda: Dreamlight - Salamander Palm Bento Bracelet @ACE Event
Nails: Dreamlight - megan bento Mesh Nails . Maitreya/Kemono/Slink fit @Vanity Event
Body:  Slink - Hourglass Meshbody . Full Bundle with Body, Bento Hands and Feets @Mainstore



  

Kommentare